We’re sorry but the link you’ve followed isn’t being recognised by your phone.
This can be caused by the following issues:
- You’re trying to use the link from a desktop or laptop – you should try again on your mobile device to experience IRIS Listen Well.
- You’re using iOS 13.1 – this iOS version has a bug that causes some users to not be able to open universal links (not just ours) – Please upgrade your iphone to the latest iOS version and try again
- You’ve inadvertently chosen to open links in the browser and not in the app
You can circumvent these problems by following these simple steps:
- Go to the registration email we sent you on your phone email app
- Tap and hold the ‘Sign in to IRIS Listen Well’ link and choose ‘Copy Link’ from the context menu
- Re-open the app
- The app will read what is in your copy clipboard and recognise if it is a universal link and authenticate you automatically