PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website irislistenwell.com (our site).
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us
- By using our site you accept these terms
- There are other terms that may apply to you
- We may make changes to these terms
- We may make changes to our site
- We may suspend or withdraw our site
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else
- Our site is only for users in the UK
- How you may use material on our site
- Do not rely on information on our site
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- How we may use your personal information
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Rules about linking to our site
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
- IRIS & Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Competition Terms and Conditions
Who we are and how to contact us
Irislistenwell.com is a site operated by TGR1.618 Limited (“We”). We are a limited liability company registered in England and Wales under company number 11093621. Our registered office and main trading address is at 21 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7LY, United Kingdom.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- Our Acceptable Use Policy [INSERT AS LINK TO ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY], which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
Our site is only for users in the UK
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy [INSERT AS LINK TO ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY].
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
#IRISxAMRBR Competition Terms and Conditions – 10 February 2020
This promotion (this “Promotion”) is promoted by TGR 1618 LTD , a company registered in England with company number 01755958, registered office at 21 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7LY, United Kingdom, telephone number +442036872920, and VAT registration number 307260823 (the “Promoter”).
The terms and conditions below set out the terms on which you may participate in the Promotion. Entry into the Promotion shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) only, aged 18 or over on the date on which you enter this Promotion, excluding employees and their immediate families and household members of the Promoter, its agents, and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. For a chance to win, the customer must follow IRIS Listen Well on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants must tag a friend in comments, share the contest post from IRIS Listen Well social media channels and use the #ListenWell hashtag when resharing.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion. However, in order to enter this Promotion you must have an Internet connection.
4. Multiple entries per person allowed.
5. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By participating in this Promotion you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any and all liability associated with this Promotion. Participants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
6. 1 winner for this Promotion will be selected, at random, by an independent third party.
7. The winner for this Promotion will receive 2 VIP tickets at the IRIS event in London on the 12th February 2020 at 7pm. Full details of the event will be provided within the tickets.
8. Entry to this promotion opens at 12:00pm (UK time) on 10 February 2020 and closes at 12:00pm (UK time) on 11 February 2020 (the “Promotional Period”). The draw for the prize will be conducted shortly thereafter.
9. Entries received after the end of the Promotional Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid. No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices are permitted and no bulk entries.
10. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to: (a) verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); (b) disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of this Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; (c) disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf; and (d) disqualify any participant posting an entry or a comment to the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram accounts that is, in the Promoter’s opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other participants, fans of the Promoter or directly aimed at the Promoter, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
11. As soon as the prize-winner claim has been validated, the Promoter’s Customer Service Team will commence the prize fulfilment process. The winner will be contacted directly to arrange prize fulfilment. The prize will be delivered within 30 working days from a valid acceptance of the prize.
12. The Promoter will not be liable if a prize winner cannot take the prize for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control or if the Promoter is unable to contact that prize winner, including due to his or her provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
13. The Promoter will cover up to £300 for travel and accommodation expenses for the winner and their invitee. No other expenses will be covered by the Promoter. The winner will have to show proof of payment of travel and accommodation (printed receipts, invoices etc.). The Promoter reserves the right to decline any proof of payment which looks malicious or was purchased for other purposes than the IRIS event on the 12 February 2020 at Phonica Records.
14. Prize winners will be contacted via the social media account through which they entered the competition. If a prize winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 28 days from the expiry of the Promotional Period, if the social media account is out of service or does not exist, the winner is ineligible, the winner’s entry is invalid or disqualified or the winner has otherwise failed to comply with these terms and conditions then such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize.
15. No cash or other alternatives are available to the prize which is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and cannot be resold. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
17. The prize winner will be announced publicly via the IRIS social media pages once the winner has been made aware first. The winner’s name and country will also be made available on request by emailing mailto: email@example.com
18. The winner will be required to take part in publicity relating to this Promotion and the Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s name and image for such purposes.
19. The Promoter will not be responsible under any circumstances or be liable for any person not being able to enter the Promotion for any reason, including (without limitation) system failures, network error or personal computer issues.
20. You are responsible for all Internet connection costs charged by your Internet service provider. If you do not pay the bill, please get permission from the person who does.
21. If the Promoter fails to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter is responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of the Promoter’s breach of these terms and conditions or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of the Promoter’s breach or if they were contemplated by you and the Promoter at the time that you entered this Promotion. The Promoter makes no express or implied warranties with respect to the prizes.
22. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend this Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
24. Any decision of the Promoter in respect of this Promotion is final. For any further information, please contact the Promoter’s Customer Service Team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
25. These terms and conditions (including any contractual or non-contractual dispute or claim in relation to them) are governed by the laws of England. You can bring legal proceedings in respect of this Promotion and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this Promotion and these terms and conditions in either the Scottish or the English courts and if you live in Wales you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this Promotion and these terms and conditions in either the Welsh or the English courts.