This acceptable use policy (the Acceptable Use Policy) governs your access to and use of the irislistenwell.com website (the Website), the Iris Listen Well app (the app), the related software, and the products and services offered and/or provided to you, now or in the future, through the Website and/or the app (together, the Services).
You agree not to misuse the Services. The following list is not meant to be exhaustive, but is offered by way of illustration of prohibited uses. Users must not attempt to do any of the following:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorisation;
- use automated or other means to create accounts in bulk or to access the Services other than by using our official interface and/or APIs;
- publish or share materials that are unlawful, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred;
- violate the law in any way including storing, publishing or sharing material that’s fraudulent, defamatory, misleading, or that violates the privacy or infringes the rights of others.
We may review your conduct for compliance with the Acceptable Use Policy and our other policies, and may suspend or delete your account on a reasonable suspicion that a violation has occurred or may occur based on your use of the Services.
We do not undertake to review all data or content submitted for use through the Service, but we may choose to when alerted to violations of any of our policies. If you have reason to believe your intellectual property rights have been violated by another user, please contact us ([email protected]) in order that we may respond. These Services are made available for authorised, permitted uses, which do not violate the rights of others or applicable law.