IRIS Fall in love Competition – Terms and Conditions – 19 June 2020
This promotion (this “Promotion”) is promoted by TGR 1618 Limited (trading as IRIS), a company registered in England with company number 01755958, registered office at 21 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7LY, United Kingdom, telephone number +442036872920, and VAT registration number 307260823 (the “Promoter”).
The terms and conditions below set out the terms on which you may participate in the Promotion. Entry into the Promotion shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) and USA only, aged 18 or over on the date on which you enter this Promotion, excluding employees and their immediate families and household members of the Promoter, its agents, and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. For a chance to win, the customer must follow @IRISListenWell on Instagram, as well as the account of the influencer who is hosting the competition in which you are entering. Entrants must tag a friend and comment on the post of the influencers competition post in which they are entering. The extra entry must be an Instagram story post featuring you reacting to your favourite song on the IRIS Listen Well App available on both iOS and Android platforms, and tagging #IrisFallInLove to qualify. By entering with an Instagram story, you give IRIS permission to repost and share your entry.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion. However, in order to enter this Promotion you must have an Internet connection.
4. Multiple entries per person are allowed.
5. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By participating in this Promotion you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any and all liability associated with this Promotion. Participants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
6. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with LuLuLemon, Urban Outfitters, Crosley, Aster or Amazon. By participating in this Promotion you hereby release and hold harmless LuLuLemon, Urban Outfitters, Crosley, Aster and Amazon from any and all liability associated with this Promotion. Participants are providing information to the Promoter and not to LuLuLemon, Urban Outfitters, Crosley, Aster and Amazon.
7. 1 winner for this Promotion will be selected, at random, by an independent third party, for each competition post as set out by the influencer. There will be 6 winners in total.
8. The winner for this Promotion will receive items from one of the two bundles on offer. The first bundle will be : 1 lululemon yoga mat in black that IRIS will choose, a £50 LuluLemon gift card / $62.60 LuluLemon Gift card (based on winners location), a ‘Five Minutes to a Mindful You: A guided journal for self-reflection’ paperback book, and a pair of IRIS flow headphones. The second bundle will be : A crosley player that IRIS will choose the model and colour, 3 vinyls which IRIS will pick, whilst offering some various options to winner, and a pair of IRIS flow headphones. The competition prize cannot be exchanged for a different bundle, and the winner will receive the bundle based on the winning entry from the specific on feed competition post in which it was picked from.
9. The headphones will be sent separately to the rest of the prizes, and will be made available to the competition winner in October 2020. This date is subject to change at IRIS discretion.
10. Entry to this promotion opens at 9:00am (UK time) on 19 June 2020 and closes at 9:00am (UK time) on 24th June 2020 (the “Promotional Period”). The draw for the prize will be conducted shortly thereafter.
11. Entries received after the end of the Promotional Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid. No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices are permitted and no bulk entries.
12. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to: (a) verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); (b) disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of this Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; (c) disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf; and (d) disqualify any participant posting an entry or a comment to the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram accounts that is, in the Promoter’s opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other participants, fans of the Promoter or directly aimed at the Promoter, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
13. As soon as the prize-winner claim has been validated, the Promoter’s Customer Service Team will commence the prize fulfilment process. The winner will be contacted directly to arrange prize fulfilment. The prize will be delivered within 30 working days from a valid acceptance of the prize, with the exception of the IRIS Headphones which will follow in October 2020 as per clause 9 above
14. The Promoter will not be liable if a prize winner cannot take the prize for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control or if the Promoter is unable to contact that prize winner, including due to his or her provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
15. Prize winner has the responsibility to pay for any extra fees from the prize being posted out, including but not limited to, tax or postal charges for delivery outside of the UK.
16. Prize winners will be contacted via the social media account through which they entered the competition. If a prize winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 28 days from the expiry of the Promotional Period, if the social media account is out of service or does not exist, the winner is ineligible, the winner’s entry is invalid or disqualified or the winner has otherwise failed to comply with these terms and conditions then such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize.
17. The Promoter retains the right in its sole discretion to invalidate entries from any account which appear to be impersonating someone else (including spam), promote violence, racism, bullying, other prejudicial views, or which otherwise are contrary to the values of the Promoter and its business.
18. No cash or other alternatives are available to the prize which is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and cannot be resold. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
20. The prize winners will be announced publicly via the IRIS social media pages once the winners have been made aware first. The winner’s name and country will also be made available on request by emailing mailto: [email protected]
21. The winners will be required to take part in publicity relating to this Promotion and the Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s name and image for such purposes.
22. The Promoter will not be responsible under any circumstances or be liable for any person not being able to enter the Promotion for any reason, including (without limitation) system failures, network error or personal computer issues.
23. You are responsible for all Internet connection costs charged by your Internet service provider. If you do not pay the bill, please get permission from the person who does.
24. If the Promoter fails to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter is responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of the Promoter’s breach of these terms and conditions or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of the Promoter’s breach or if they were contemplated by you and the Promoter at the time that you entered this Promotion. The Promoter makes no express or implied warranties with respect to the prizes.
25. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend this Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
27. Any decision of the Promoter in respect of this Promotion is final. For any further information, please contact the Promoter’s Customer Service Team by email at: [email protected]
28. These terms and conditions (including any contractual or non-contractual dispute or claim in relation to them) are governed by the laws of England. You can bring legal proceedings in respect of this Promotion and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this Promotion and these terms and conditions in either the Scottish or the English courts and if you live in Wales you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this Promotion and these terms and conditions in either the Welsh or the English courts.